Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Why Ian Thoughts?

Back when i was a kid my siblings call me "iantot." Because the term "Tot" is "payatot" in english is thin. I have four brothers and one sister and i'am the youngest one, although even them they has also unique names when every-time we pissed each other. Now i'm 21 years old and working on a photo studio here at the philippines, and i'm currently working as a photographer who love's to capture everything and anything created by God. Well i preferred fine art photographs and photojournalistic style, want to see my works? You can visit my Fanpage in facebook here: Photrait Photography

Anyway why Ian Thoughts? beacause is a personal belief or judgment of mine that is not founded on proof or certainty "because my opinions are differs from yours." based on what i have read just now, that thoughts is electrical impulses, or something deeper? Perhaps thought is one of the basic substances of the universe, more basic than matter or energy. Perhaps matter and energy come into being through the action of thought, rather than the other way around. Back on my line not actually really different, i just love to write and express what my thoughts are and my own interest in one thing. Not only the perspective of mine but also the perspective of other people for e.g. in politics, outside news, history, animals, books, latest inventions, and species, aliens and heroes, etc. By the way this blog is all about my day in a life experience too. 
Thanks for reading, reader:)

No comments:

Post a Comment